The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help Me Pick A Mobile Traffic Source From This List

@captain47, I took email/zip submit win iphone, with highest epc and cr on network. Convert rate is 50%, I got 1000 clicks till now and no conversions. Offer is for Australia.

Never did those things, I was working with free traffic sources and got 10-12% CR.
I know now it should be lower, but wondering if I set up everything good. But looks simple, don't know where could I make a mistake :)

When the network has really high EPC and CR, it means the top affiliate or affiliates are using a landing page. So unless you know their angle and have their creatives and their placements, you wont get anywhere near those numbers.

1000 clicks from MobiCow? or your landing page? If you mean 1000 impressions, that's not a big enough number for Pop traffic.

Just because it works for someone else, doesn't mean it will work for your traffic source. Offer + traffic source matching is very important. You will realize this when you scale your campaigns. The same creatives that are doing so well in one source wont be good enough on others.

Last edited:
Bidding is based on the competition and how much traffic you want. Volume is quite low on MobiCow, so unless you are not bidding high enough, you wont get much traffic. Use their traffic reports to find out the best bids.

Which traffic source do you recommend instead of MobiCow?
Sweepstakes/Mobile Subscription offers

Last edited:
Thanks! I will be testing both. At the moment, I am having trouble adding funds to Airpush. They keep rejecting my payment.
I had the same problem, they needed more identification from me (Drivers license etc) so I switched to PopCash, Haven't had great success yet but the support is outstanding...

banners
Back