The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help Me Pick A Mobile Traffic Source From This List

captain47

affiliate
Hey guys,

So I have decided to branch out of Decisive finally, I have been looking around for suggestions and have shortlisted these.

(Note that I am on the Utility Apps and Mobile Gaming vertical.)

I have picked these based on:
- People from similar verticals finding results before
- Availability of SDK's (As suggested by @shreedharcva)
- Variety of AD Formats

Final List:
- Airpush
- Mobicow
- Tapit
- Buzzcity
- PopAds
- PopCash

Runner-up's:

- Fyber
- MobVista
- Leadbolt
- Mobhero
- ZeroPark
- Flurry
- mMedia

Now I need to pick 2 of these.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding my choices?

Last edited:
Please note, Mobicow purely works on CPM, not on CPC.
And you do not have any option of creation of banner ads campaigns.

is the traffic any good on mobicow? Defiantly want to try them out.

MobiCow is worth checking out. But think of it as a place to learn rather than scale and grow. They do not have massive volume except for a few Geo's. But the support is good and I have made some profits there.

Last edited:
What kind of offers you suggest for mobicow? I ran some freebie (win iphone) but seems convert is bad.
And have you got any advice on biding? If I got offer payout 2$ how much should I bid?

What kind of offers you suggest for mobicow? I ran some freebie (win iphone) but seems convert is bad.
And have you got any advice on biding? If I got offer payout 2$ how much should I bid?

You want offers where people do not have to think too much, or have a very compelling lander. App installs and freebies do work there.

Bidding is based on the competition and how much traffic you want. Volume is quite low on MobiCow, so unless you are not bidding high enough, you wont get much traffic. Use their traffic reports to find out the best bids.

Please note, Mobicow purely works on CPM, not on CPC.
And you do not have any option of creation of banner ads campaigns.

Yes, you do. I've run banners on Mobicow. It's treated same as interstitial but is a banner instead of a full page.

@captain47, I took email/zip submit win iphone, with highest epc and cr on network. Convert rate is 50%, I got 1000 clicks till now and no conversions. Offer is for Australia.

Never did those things, I was working with free traffic sources and got 10-12% CR.
I know now it should be lower, but wondering if I set up everything good. But looks simple, don't know where could I make a mistake :)

banners
Back