The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Help me out

viki2green

affiliate
Hi,friends
I am newbie on mobile affiliate marketing and i confused that which traffic source I should start first. Is there any one who can share experience with me. My skype is sunnie.yuu Thanks!

First, you need to decide on what kind of CPA you are ready to jump in whether its desktop or mobile. After figuring it out , your next step will be to choose the traffic source. Each kind of CPA has different traffic source, so first decide with what you are going to start your journey and then the traffic source. There are plenty of guides, case studies and valuable information available on this forum. So go through them and take action. Best of luck.

First, you need to decide on what kind of CPA you are ready to jump in whether its desktop or mobile. After figuring it out , your next step will be to choose the traffic source. Each kind of CPA has different traffic source, so first decide with what you are going to start your journey and then the traffic source. There are plenty of guides, case studies and valuable information available on this forum. So go through them and take action. Best of luck.
Thanks! If I run game APP, which traffic source is best for me to choose.

Thanks! If I run game APP, which traffic source is best for me to choose.
I am not much into mobile CPA. As far as i have seen, decisive premium traffic and zeropark works good for Mobile game apps. Try following CMA's case study and other mobile case studies. See what traffic source they are using and kind of offers.

banners
Back