The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me find the best CPA campaign type?

Would a Tumblr blogger buy a product about MAKING MONEY ONLINE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They use free blogging, but they're always buying informational products

• Total voters

Matheus

It's been 1 month since I started rebuilding my website, and it is almost finished, including my health :confused:. My traffic is increasing well, and that makes me wonder what kind of CPA banner I should use.
The website is basically about free templates, mostly Tumblr and Blogger Templates download, it has a freelancers area for stuff like web development and design, a question and answers area for questions related to Tumblr and Blogger, and general stuff like "How to blog". So from what I can see, should I only use products related to web designing? The site's blog is at a subdomain, I'll move it to the main domain, the blog will have articles about free joomla and wordpress templates for download, and maybe other stuff.

Top visitors:
1º - USA
2º - India
3º - Brazil
4º - Other Asian countries like Thailand and Philippines.

I'm using a Fivrr CPA banner, but it only pays $15 for each sale, I was thinking about using another kind of campaign that would pay at least $50 for sale, can anyone help me out to analyze the situation?
I'm more focused on Tumblr than Blogger, because I've seen a very significant decline at Blogger, specially from North-american users. Most US people are saying they rather use Tumblr than Blogger, while Blogger is preferred by countries like India and Philippines, Brazil stick with both platforms.

Let's use an example to make the analysis, so parting from that example, I can analyze the rest of the website by myself: What does Tumblr users like? What are they looking for their online business? Since Tumblr is a free blogging service, what would make a tumblr user spend a dime online for his blog? What would make him spend a dime for other stuff? What does he want after all? lol

The site is: Akecheta | Free Blogger Templates Download

For USA traffic,you can chose any CPA offer relating to your website niche. But the problem lies in the second country - India

For India,there are only very few CPA offers which pays more than $0.50. SO I suggest you to promote affiliate products in that case

For USA traffic,you can chose any CPA offer relating to your website niche. But the problem lies in the second country - India

For India,there are only very few CPA offers which pays more than $0.50. SO I suggest you to promote affiliate products in that case
hallo

can you tell me how to promote ad cpl (coast per lead)? thanks

Yeah, but can't you suggest me some, by looking at my website?

For these kinda template download sites, your best bet is to use Content lockers. It may not pay as much as CPS offer,but they definitely add up as it converts a lot more as they are mostly email/zip submits

I don't know, man. My content is free, and if I content lock it to earn money, won't it be bad? By the way, it may be "copy right in fridge mint" to earn money on something that is under GPL :)

If you are not promoting it under your name/saying you are the owner,you should be fine

Just add a disclaimer to the footer mentioning the source for the template. You can use content lockers then as you are putting all the free templates in one place easy to find

If you are not promoting it under your name/saying you are the owner,you should be fine

Just add a disclaimer to the footer mentioning the source for the template. You can use content lockers then as you are putting all the free templates in one place easy to find

But if I lock them, doesn't it mean they're not going to be free at all?

banners
Back