The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

help me facebook advertiser eat my money

milan02

affiliate
hello i use facebook ads this morning and i use post engagment for pay also i put my website in this post but this is the probleme any enggment and eat 2 $ now it eat 6 $ with no engagment just reach i dont use pay for impression i use pay for engagment
p_1137y8v1.png

Did you used Optimized for ... Clicks?(I don't remember exactly)

Tried out various of bidding option, you are charged that expensive mainly because you pick the auto bidding.

Did you used Optimized for ... Clicks?(I don't remember exactly)

Tried out various of bidding option, you are charged that expensive mainly because you pick the auto bidding.
yes i use auto bidding for usa how you suggest to put in the bidding for this country ?

I don't think you can get USA post engagement for $0.01

Try change to Indonesia see if it drop.

Your targeting decide the cost per action.

I don't think you can get USA post engagement for $0.01

Try change to Indonesia see if it drop.

Your targeting decide the cost per action.
but i use a cpa offer just for usa you mean i will try a cheap country i find the right targeting and after that i will change the country to usa ?

Can you be able to unsubscribe from the service and try using Face book as a free platform for getting leads? It is the best way for you to make a quick start and also with the fact that it is free, you will not be struggled with monetary issues. When everything starts working out, then you can be able to employ the paid type of advertisement. feel free to inquire help when need be.

Can you be able to unsubscribe from the service and try using Face book as a free platform for getting leads? It is the best way for you to make a quick start and also with the fact that it is free, you will not be struggled with monetary issues. When everything starts working out, then you can be able to employ the paid type of advertisement. feel free to inquire help when need be.

Good point.

It's been almost a week since @milan02 's last post. Wonder how s/he made out with it?

banners
Back