The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

HELP! I have no idea where to start!!

gavin1993

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I am completely new to CPA marketing. I have read through the guide and I have an understanding of it and I have decided I want to promote my first campaign through PPC. I have been accepted into a couple of networks. The one I am going to use is w-wnetwork. I have chosen an offer and decided what keywords I want to use. The problem is I don't know hot to post the link on 7search. When I click on the offer it comes up with a page of stuff I don't understand, is there a URL I copy and paste or something to post it on 7 search or is there some other way I go about this?

Ask your AM to show you how to get your affiliate links from offers. I don't work with wnetwork so can't help you with that :(.

Btw, all networks I tried so far had a faq, and so does 7Search, and I find their interface straightforward. It pays to be patient in this game ;). But do ask specific questions if you need help.

There's definitely a link and it shouldn't be that hard to find. If you post a screenshot or something, may be we can help
Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

banners
Back