The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

HELP FOR JOIN CASH NETWORK

MithunRoy

affiliate
Hi I'm a New cpa marketer and have no website. I want to join cash network. So I don't understand what to write on website section.
And also don't understand to Answer the questions,Who referred you and why should we accept you in our network ?

Please help me.

You should give yourself a wep page to contain its products for people to see and learn about them, now they are also creating simple wep page on wordpress platform great for your SEO wep page to people more. The support for SEO plugins wep interface is easy to use and compatible with a variety of different themes.

You should give yourself a wep page to contain its products for people to see and learn about them, now they are also creating simple wep page on wordpress platform great for your SEO wep page to people more. The support for SEO plugins wep interface is easy to use and compatible with a variety of different themes.
without website I can't able to get approve?

important is that you have to build an intelligent content wep of good towards humans, bringing real value to people. Spam is not your wep pages will be accepted.

I want to join cash network. So I don't understand what to write on website section.

The reason they ask this is that it further validates you are who you say you are. As well, it gives them an idea about who you may be.

Also, if you are using websites to promote affiliate offers, then they can see what quality of landing pages you may be using.

There are many more I am sure. In the end, all of their requests and requirements are to help them decide whether or not it's worth their time to add you as an affiliate and whether or not you have some of the skills required to get the job done.

And also don't understand to Answer the questions,Who referred you and why should we accept you in our network ?

Those are very straight forward questions. Especially the second question. If you cannot answer the question, "why should we accept you in our network", then you are not ready for this. It's the same question asked in any job interview.

without website I can't able to get approve?

Many are approved without a website. It depends on the network. It's better to have one and not need it, then to not have one and need it.

I couldn't join to Cash Network, too, mostly because of my resident country and IP adress. Did you try withdrawing money via PayPal? Most of internet marketers I know use exactly PayPal, anyways you can always get in touch with paypal customer service .

That's an interesting link you posted
paypal.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html :rofl:rofl:rofl

Also, if you are using websites to promote affiliate offers, then they can see what quality of landing pages you may be using.

I know this is an old post
But the message is timeless
Those 1st seconds when your rep visits your website are crucial
The rep's decision to accept or refuse is brutal
You must have a high quality landing page
Good short read --> www.wordstream.com/effective-landing-pages
Good longer read --> www.wordstream.com/landing-page
Good much longer read --> www.landingpageguys.com/education/how-to-build-a-high-converting-landing-page-masterclass
Any red flags and you get refused
1st impressions count

Last edited:
That's Oliver Kenyon's company, the guy who started AffiliateFix. :) He's in the video, too.

I subscribed to Landing Page Guys channel on You Tube last year
www.youtube.com/c/Landingpageguys/videos
Really great content but not updated very often
Then last 2 months they started posting more regularly
7 videos past month are insanely high quality
Learning so much about landing page conversion
I'm going to plug it again (never done that in 1 post before !!)
www.youtube.com/c/Landingpageguys/videos

banners
Back