The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[help] Content Locking.

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
I have recently joined to adworkmedia. But I can't figure out how to earn money using content locking process. I have some premium contents and products but can't understand how to place and promote them using content locking. Is there anyone here who can help me? Please suggest some tutorials if possible.

No no no.. Content locking doesn't work like that

Normally,content locking allows you to lock the content in a page with surveys. When the visitor completes a survey,the content of the page is unlocked. For implementing content lockers,you have to create a new content locker in AdWorkMedia by clicking on Tools -> Content Locker -> New Gateway and after done creating,go to Tools -> Content Locker -> Optimization Center. There you will find the content locker campaign and under the 'Action' tab,you will find an option 'Get Code'. Click on it and then you will be presented with a JavaScript code which you have to place between the <head> and </head> tags (directly before </head> tag) of every webpage the Content Locker will be used on

Hey Ron,
I posted a link for you. It gives a brief tutorial on AdworkMedia content locking. Hope you find this useful. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to me on skype or email. Info is in the signature. Good luck with your business!

banners
Back