The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Help Best Way To Start Video Marketing

DigitIzer

affiliate
Het fellow affiliate fixers.

Having gotten some good advice on here on how to start that stated I should start by selecting one tracker, one vertical and one traffic source I have tried to work at that so far.

I have been looking at Prosper and Voluum as my first tracker.

I have also decided that my first traffic source to master should be video marketing with YouTube simply because it is a free traffic source, I thought this would be ideal for me to start with and then once I start to see some affiliate commissions then I could reinvest that money into learning PPC as another traffic source.

So with YouTube as my traffic source I now need to figure out everything I can on the subject.

In the past I would just read and read and read and jump around different traffic sources and never get anything done so with me just going to stay focused on Video I hope to be able to learn and then implement as I go and each time get better as I learn more.

An old saying that I read was that it is better to get something out there and then improve upon it rather than reading and never getting anything done until it is 100% perfect.

So that being said what should be my first point my first steps to take to get off the mark?

I was thinking that I should create review videos on different products say from JVZoo.

But as I think there is a lot of information to learn on Video Marketing what goes into a Video to make it successful, how do I choose keywords to get my videos found, how do I go about everything.

Is there a good course or any tips someone could suggest?

Thanks fellow fixers.

Love that you're taking action, @DigitIzer !

Udemy has at least one free YT course that I know of. At least it was free. It's called YouTube Piggyback Method, I believe.

Edit, just remembered another - Traffic Guide: Unlimited Traffic. Includes detailed YT info. Actually, I think this one is supposed to be pretty good. Again, it was free, dunno if it still is.

Last edited:
Review videos are working great in YouTube. People always love to watch tutorial as well. You can make some tutorial videos and show how the software or service are working. Jvzoo is the good place to find out quality software. Just start and I hope you'll see the result soon.

Review videos are working great in YouTube. People always love to watch tutorial as well. You can make some tutorial videos and show how the software or service are working. Jvzoo is the good place to find out quality software. Just start and I hope you'll see the result soon.

That's what @Jay Wessman recommends too, and he teaches this stuff. :) Think he uses Amazon but don't think it matters.

And you're right about just getting started. That's the hardest part sometimes. :)

YouTube is best place for finding buyers traffic. Make sure your videos are effective so that people are ready to visit your link. Don't spam. Ya just start and share your experience with us. Good luck.

Video marketing can only be a success if at all you know want you are doing in respect to the target market group. Video marketing is so real as it will target a certain group of persons in the society based on the way it has been presented. Taking for example, a product that targets youths, you need to have a video that depicts the feel of the youth. In so doing, it brings that sense of belonging feeling.
Youtube is one of the major source of free traffic that we have today. But remember that you need to stand out of the crowd so that people are able to learn something new from your videos.

As you know YouTube is the best place for free traffic but it's also difficult to rank. There are another place, like Dailymotion, Vimeo, Metacafe etc, where you can rank your video very easily.

From this thread: 20 Lesser Known Social Media Sites | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Video
Top - Plurk (PR7) (content/video sharing)
Howcast | The best how-to videos on the web (PR6) (video how-tos)
From Arrested Development to the Anchorman (PR6) (Max 10 minutes length)
Mobli (PR5) (photo & video sharing)

The competition is less (and less fierce) in alternate venues, so as @Jim Moriarty said, it can be easier to rank.

That being said though, alternate sites do not get the same volume of traffic and may not have the same audience variety. It's best to check out any new sites beforehand, make sure they match your needs.

@DigitIzer hasn't been back for a while, maybe s/he is busy building videos or taking a course. :)

Het fellow affiliate fixers.

Having gotten some good advice on here on how to start that stated I should start by selecting one tracker, one vertical and one traffic source I have tried to work at that so far.

I have been looking at Prosper and Voluum as my first tracker.

I have also decided that my first traffic source to master should be video marketing with YouTube simply because it is a free traffic source, I thought this would be ideal for me to start with and then once I start to see some affiliate commissions then I could reinvest that money into learning PPC as another traffic source.

So with YouTube as my traffic source I now need to figure out everything I can on the subject.

In the past I would just read and read and read and jump around different traffic sources and never get anything done so with me just going to stay focused on Video I hope to be able to learn and then implement as I go and each time get better as I learn more.

An old saying that I read was that it is better to get something out there and then improve upon it rather than reading and never getting anything done until it is 100% perfect.

So that being said what should be my first point my first steps to take to get off the mark?

I was thinking that I should create review videos on different products say from JVZoo.

But as I think there is a lot of information to learn on Video Marketing what goes into a Video to make it successful, how do I choose keywords to get my videos found, how do I go about everything.

Is there a good course or any tips someone could suggest?

Thanks fellow fixers.
That in deed is a good move. Very many people have failed to realize the great opportunity and platform they have when it comes to video marketing. Youtube gives you unlimited disk space were you can be able to place your ads. You however need to design good videos that will give subscribers the thirst to come again and again to the channel to watch more ads. As much as Youtube is free, you will be able to stand out of the crowd if at all your videos are totally unique. You can look for some of the well established marketing agencies for help.

1. Prezi. This is a interesting take on the slide presentation as it allows you to create one giant and more easily connected idea and then use the tool to zoom, pan and fly all around the presentation to create a really dynamic feel. It’s not the easiest tool to master, but check out some of the incredible examples on the site to get inspiration.

2. YouTube Editor. I like this tool because it’s free, and because you’re using YouTube to host and stream your videos anyway, it gives you some nice editing capability right in YouTube. You can also add annotations and transcripts to your videos making them more SEO friendly.

3. Camtasia. This PC and Mac desktop software is the market leader in the screencapture video world. Screencast videos are a great way to demonstrate how something online works. Camtasia has some nice features that allow you to add focus to areas on your screen as well as annotations and URLs.

4. Animoto. This automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, video clips and music. It takes a little trial and error to get right, but adds surprisingly professional touch when you do.

5. Stoome. This is a really unique tool as it adds a crowdsourced element. You upload video clips and borrow from other users. You can then work on your project alone or with others. This is an awesome tool for creating videos when you attend a big event or conference.

6. GoAnimate. This tool allows you to make full-featured animated movies using characters and sets of your choosing. Animation can be a really powerful way to tell your story in a unique manner.

7. Magistro. This tool takes your raw footage and goes through and picks out what it thinks is the best of the best to create a short video. The tool then lets you add music and titles. Again, this is one that is awesome when it gets it right, but a little clunky with it doesn’t.

8. Sellamations. This service will create doodle videos where a hand draws out your story with a marker in high-speed capture. It’s not the cheapest route, but it’s certainly one of the best ways to create a one of a kind video that’s simply hard not to watch.

9. Common Craft. This is another really unique way to tell your story using video. Common Craft uses paper cutouts moved around or white boards to tell your story. This is probably one of the best ways to take a complex idea and really make it easy to understand. Again, hard not keep glued to this format.

10. ReelSEO. This one actually isn’t a tool, it’s just the best place to learn about tools like this as well as how to more effectively use video to build your business in general.

1. Prezi. This is a interesting take on the slide presentation as it allows you to create one giant and more easily connected idea and then use the tool to zoom, pan and fly all around the presentation to create a really dynamic feel. It’s not the easiest tool to master, but check out some of the incredible examples on the site to get inspiration.

2. YouTube Editor. I like this tool because it’s free, and because you’re using YouTube to host and stream your videos anyway, it gives you some nice editing capability right in YouTube. You can also add annotations and transcripts to your videos making them more SEO friendly.

3. Camtasia. This PC and Mac desktop software is the market leader in the screencapture video world. Screencast videos are a great way to demonstrate how something online works. Camtasia has some nice features that allow you to add focus to areas on your screen as well as annotations and URLs.

4. Animoto. This automatically produces beautifully orchestrated, completely unique video pieces from your photos, video clips and music. It takes a little trial and error to get right, but adds surprisingly professional touch when you do.

5. Stoome. This is a really unique tool as it adds a crowdsourced element. You upload video clips and borrow from other users. You can then work on your project alone or with others. This is an awesome tool for creating videos when you attend a big event or conference.

6. GoAnimate. This tool allows you to make full-featured animated movies using characters and sets of your choosing. Animation can be a really powerful way to tell your story in a unique manner.

7. Magistro. This tool takes your raw footage and goes through and picks out what it thinks is the best of the best to create a short video. The tool then lets you add music and titles. Again, this is one that is awesome when it gets it right, but a little clunky with it doesn’t.

8. Sellamations. This service will create doodle videos where a hand draws out your story with a marker in high-speed capture. It’s not the cheapest route, but it’s certainly one of the best ways to create a one of a kind video that’s simply hard not to watch.

9. Common Craft. This is another really unique way to tell your story using video. Common Craft uses paper cutouts moved around or white boards to tell your story. This is probably one of the best ways to take a complex idea and really make it easy to understand. Again, hard not keep glued to this format.

10. ReelSEO. This one actually isn’t a tool, it’s just the best place to learn about tools like this as well as how to more effectively use video to build your business in general.

Terrific list, thank-you for posting it!

I've only quickly looked at some of these but Magistro caught my interest. Have you used it personally? If so, what is your opinion, not only of the software but also the results of sharing your video via Magistro.

I have not yet used Magistro for professional purpose I have used it once while experimenting, with short memorable memories of college buddies. I relies that it is simple to use and can be use professionally to make short and effective videos for marketing purposes too.

banners
Back