The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

helloooooo :D

Helloooooo, @energizzzer ! :D Welcome to AFix!

What area of online marketing have you already tried? What area would you like to try? Or are you still exploring that?

So many questions! :)

Hi @energizzzer, nice to meet you at AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

hi everyone :D
i'm interested in online marketing since years but still struggling.. therefore not much to tell yet :/
Please take a look at all of our real time case and success stories:
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Success Stories and Bragging | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Maybe you can find some methods which let finally the money roll ;)

[A brief hint: E.g. look at his guides: @game333 :ninja:]

i'm interested in online marketing since years but still struggling.. therefore not much to tell yet :/

Welcome, you've come to the right place. Check out Marc's links. He knows what he's talking about!

Hi @energizzzer , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you have been putting in a full effort for years and still struggling, then there must be plenty to tell us.

What areas of marketing have you tried?

What tools have you been using?

What networks are you with?

What types of offers have you promoted?

What has your budget been?

I can go on with dozens more, but you get the idea.

If you want help, then tell us what you know, what you have done, and where you feel your weaknesses are. The we can give you great direction and guidance!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

thanks everyone!

what i tried:
google adwords
adult
digital products
seo
and some other things i forgot about :D

but biggest problem was by far the procrastination.. and jumping from one idea to another aaall the time.. at the time i'm into website flipping and it goes better than the other things yet, but still not the process speed i want.

thanks everyone!

what i tried:
google adwords
adult
digital products
seo
and some other things i forgot about :D

but biggest problem was by far the procrastination.. and jumping from one idea to another aaall the time.. at the time i'm into website flipping and it goes better than the other things yet, but still not the process speed i want.

You have to stop jumping around. You'll never get where you want to be that way. Stick with one thing until you master it! Then do another.

thanks everyone :)

question: there is a buy sell section, WHY am i not allowed to sell my POF ad account there?? also in the POF thread my posts get always deleted! wtf??

banners
Back