The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

papac

affiliate
Hey all, just wanted to hop in here and introduce myself. I own an online biz in Texas, and look forward to learning thru the group. Ran multiple businesses thru the years including online and offline businesses. We have some huge goals in 2017 so I'm always learning and growing!

Hey all, just wanted to hop in here and introduce myself. I own an online biz in Texas, and look forward to learning thru the group. Ran multiple businesses thru the years including online and offline businesses. We have some huge goals in 2017 so I'm always learning and growing!

Hi, @papac and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Love that you have not only experience but big goals. It'll be really interesting to watch you achieve them. Hope you'll do some case studies and/or follow along journeys as you go, it could be really inspirational for other members.

If you ever have a question, just start a thread to ask and someone will respond.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello @papac, and welcome aboard man :affiliatefix:

What kind of online biz do you have, if the question isn't too indiscreet?!

Hey Marc, I own a SEO/Lead Generation biz and do some coaching. Sold my brick and mortar biz about a year ago and jumped full into our online biz. We've gone from 3 employees to 11 this year and I want to double our revenue next year. Glad to be here!

Hello papac. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Welcome to AffiliateFix @papac ! It's great to have you with us.

your voice of experience is very welcomed and I'm sure you will find loads of like minded members here.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back