The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello!

affearner

affiliate
Hi everyone!

I'm an outsourced employee working for a team that's into Affiliate Program Management. I really want to help my boss by getting some of his assignment. That way he won't need to work overtime or miss any of his meals. I noticed that this forum has a lot of expert members. I hope I can learn more re affiliate marketing here.

Welcome to 5 Star, affearner.

Thanks for joining.

Yes, we have some very knowledgeable members and they are also very helpful. You should be able to get plenty of help with your desire to learn more.

There is also lots of information here for you to read and that can also help you to learn more.

I am sure your 5 Star membership will be very rewarding for you.

Hi affearner,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm sure your boss will be relieved you are helping out and we are here to help you learn the ropes.

Thanks everyone!

My boss was really happy after seeing that I made a post in this forum, Linda. Now my daily task already includes 5 star.

Welcome and good luck! I, too think you'll learn a lot here, but when you do pop in, be prepared to "sit a spell" as there's a ton of helpful information! ;)

Thanks for that reminder fitnfree. I've alctually prepared a list of questions to ask here. I'm down with one and as soon as I'm satisfied with all of the replies I'm getting, I'll proceed to my next question.

banners
Back