The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hello!

crowebird

affiliate
Hey everybody!...
I was recommended by eric to come here, I have heard that some of you use flash and it would be great to talk to those that do.

I use homestead for my site buidling... my site address is
http://www.wtflash.com
in case anybody is interested
[im currently reconstrucing the site so there isnt a whole lot as of now]

Im only 15 but I hope I can give/recive any help that may be needed, expecially if it comes to flash.

Cheers,
crowebird

Crowbird,
Welcome to the forum, we have lots of flash gurus here, I am sure they will start making themselves know to you when the are online.

Enjoy UK Webmaster world :)

Incognito

Heya Crowe!!!

Glad you made it bro, you'll like these forums, these peeps know what they are talking about and with your amazing talents as a 15 year old, you'll fit right in.

By the way, I checked your site again, lookin good man, let us know when your finished yeah?

Eric

Im not sure yet, Did you want to use it? I can customize the colors for you if you want. Let me know

Well dont worry about logging on right now because Im headed home here in a few minutes. Ive been at work for about 16 hours trying to catch up on things. Hit me up tomorrow at about 6:30 pm pacific time and we'll get your forum up and running. My Yahoo ID is TravelJIVE.

The catch is that you have to remain an active member here on these forums as well though, do we have a deal?

yep... we sure do, so i take it i have to be on tomorrow at around 930 est, if im not on ill try to catch you on monday, or somwhere in these fourms, thanks again..
cheers,
mike

banners
Back