The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello!

rickrvh

affiliate
My name is Rick, sometimes I have more money than brains and I've been "chasing" that elusive two-click-make-millions-while-you-sleep opportunity. Somehow I started with EWA, then BlamAds and came across the CPA book so that's how I got here sortof. I am not a stranger to hard work, smart work and long hours, however, I don't want to keep doing that much longer. My job takes probably 60 hours a week, my wife wants to retire (and should be able to) next year and I want to "retire" shortly afterwards (a year or so) with enough money to continue our current lifestyle and do maybe a little more. I want to get to the point where I work maybe four hours a day and have the rest of the time to chase her around the house in my walker (j/k)...
Anyway, I am a computer professional which may be more of a handicap than a blessing. I program these d*mn machines and have programmers and QA under me. Totally self-taught. I don't expect any one avenue to make the six figures I currently make in that time framework. However, if I can get 10 campaigns (I'm not sure of the terminology yet) making $2000 a month within two years, I could quit my job. Actually I could quit at probably $1500 a month but I'm allowing for having to pay my own FICA x2, med insurance, etc. Of course, my boss then (me) would be a b*stard and probably would only give me two weeks vacation a year... LOL
That's kind of it in a nutshell. I've bought probably 30 of those "don't leave, we'll give it to you for free" or $27, but then you need their other item for $47 which will make the $27 thing you just bought work better, then you need the $97 thing that makes the $47 thing work better which is making your $27 thing work better, OH, and if you REALLY want to make it work, buy this $397 thing to make the $97 thing work better which was bought to make the $47 thing work better which was bought to make the $27 work better and... Oh, and then you need to get hosting... and lead generation.... and AdSense.... and Customer Assurance Certification.... and Social Media Links.... and... and... and...

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly ($27).... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a spider ($47).... That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a bird ($97)... How absurd to swallow a bird. She swallowed the bird to catch the spider ($47)...That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a cat ($397)... Fancy that to swallow a cat! She swallowed the cat to catch the bird... How absurd to swallow a bird. She swallowed the bird to catch the spider ($47)...That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady that swallowed a dog ($1500)... What a hog, to swallow a dog. She swallowed the dog to catch the cat ($397)... Fancy that to swallow a cat! She swallowed the cat to catch the bird... How absurd to swallow a bird. She swallowed the bird to catch the spider ($47)...That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a cow ($200/yr, 5 year contract).... I don't know how she swallowed a cow. She swallowed the cow to catch the dog ($1500)... What a hog, to swallow a dog. She swallowed the dog to catch the cat ($397)... Fancy that to swallow a cat! She swallowed the cat to catch the bird... How absurd to swallow a bird. She swallowed the bird to catch the spider ($47)...That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a horse ($4000)... She's dead, of course!

Hope you enjoyed a little humor (albeit too true and too sad...)

PS... still learning, what the h*ll are the TrackBack and Tags inputs doing below and what do I do with them? Sorry, I'm sure you all know this stuff from 15 years ago, I really do apologize for the ignorance (meaning lack of knowledge, not stupidity)....

There was an old lady who swallowed a cow ($200/yr, 5 year contract).... I don't know how she swallowed a cow. She swallowed the cow to catch the dog ($1500)... What a hog, to swallow a dog. She swallowed the dog to catch the cat ($397)... Fancy that to swallow a cat! She swallowed the cat to catch the bird... How absurd to swallow a bird. She swallowed the bird to catch the spider ($47)...That wriggled and wiggled and tiggled inside her;... she swallowed the spider to catch the fly ($27)... I don't know why she swallowed the fly. Perhaps she'll die...
There was an old lady who swallowed a horse ($4000)... She's dead, of course!
--> Sorry, but with a cow she couldn´t catch the dog :(!

Hi Rick,
thanks for the funny story, I really enjoyed it (LoL :D) !
That´s the reality of every beginner :( !

Be happy :) you´ve found your way to CPAFix,
but don´t think you'll find the over-night-instruction here.
Slowly but surely !
Welcome aboard !

Rofl, nice story mate! Welcome!

The tags are for SEO and ytagcloud purposes! You don't need to use them!

How did you find us?

Been a while since I logged in, didn't realize anyone had read my "welcome" post. Thankfully I didn't tick anyone off! To answer your question, I found this through the original Newbie book.

banners
Back