The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello

TPositive

affiliate
Hello all,
I'm an engineer new to affiliate marketing.
I definitely like this world and I'm looking forward to learn new things in this forum.
I tried to push SOI and DOI games offers with Facebook ads, with no results by now.
Any advice for games offers?
Thank you all.

Hello!
Sure. Affiliate marketing could be tricky. Could you please share with us some of screenshots of placements/sources used etc?

Welcome

Read, learn, and ask questions as you browse the forum

We have a Dojo forum where even more info, tutorials etc ; are posted.

Hello all

Hello @TPositive , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to age you with us.

I'm an engineer new to affiliate marketing.
I definitely like this world and I'm looking forward to learn new things in this forum.
I tried to push SOI and DOI games offers with Facebook ads, with no results by now.
Any advice for games offers?
Thank you all.

You will find an abundance of marketers here promoting your niches. Be sure to read through their threads and then get a follow along going for yourself in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks for your responses. To be honest since I'm new with affiliations I'm looking for the right vertical in which try to make money. I tried many campains (nutra and finance) on facebook ads, but these were refused.
So, because my budget is low, I'm looking for a good and cheap ads network where to advertise. For example I contacted Revcontent and they said that $100 per campaign per day is the requirement. Unfortunately 100 per day to test a campaign is too much for me and I prefer some networks that allow to make campaign with low budget.
Can you give me some good advice please. I definitely need a start, because on internet and also in this forum there are too many information and I'm confused.
Thank you all very much.

Thanks for your responses. To be honest since I'm new with affiliations I'm looking for the right vertical in which try to make money. I tried many campains (nutra and finance) on facebook ads, but these were refused.
So, because my budget is low, I'm looking for a good and cheap ads network where to advertise. For example I contacted Revcontent and they said that $100 per campaign per day is the requirement. Unfortunately 100 per day to test a campaign is too much for me and I prefer some networks that allow to make campaign with low budget.
Can you give me some good advice please. I definitely need a start, because on internet and also in this forum there are too many information and I'm confused.
Thank you all very much.
Depends on traffic you'd like to start. Most of pop-networks has very small minumum budget, $10+

Thanks for your responses. To be honest since I'm new with affiliations
We all are new to something everyday. It's a good thing. It demonstrates growth in a person when they are engaging something new.

I'm looking for the right vertical in which try to make money. I tried many campains (nutra and finance) on facebook ads, but these were refused.

FB is not a good place for a Newbie to start promoting nutra and finance. These are a couple of the most abused by black hatters on social platforms.

Just remember that you get what you pay for. I understand the need to stay within a budget. However, you get what you pay for. The only thing cheap traffic brings you is the opportunity to learn the processes of running campaigns. It is a cheap way to learn to properly use and understand your tracker, to learn to split test everything including creatives and landing pages. In the end though, buying quality traffic is how you will get quality results and achieve the earnings that you hear about from accomplished marketers.

I definitely need a start, because on internet and also in this forum there are too many information and I'm confused.
Thank you all very much.

There is no such thing as "too much information"! It is a fallacy. It's a marketing angle created by marketers to engage you in their training programs. One does not walk into the Library of Congress or the Smithsonian and say, "Oh no, there is too much information here!". Instead, one has feelings of abundance when walking into these types of institutions. This is how you should view all of this marketing information, as an abundance, not as something negative. Change you mindset on this, make your perspective be about abundance!

Your next step is learning, and with that comes studying. This is something many that enter our industry somehow feel they don't have to do. This mindset comes from some savvy marketers telling Newbies, "Get My Push Button Money Maker Today For Only $####.##! Grab It Now Before The Price Goes Up!". There is no such thing as a push button money maker. Everyone has to study, learn to organize the information, learn to use the tools, spit test, be a competitive bidder, etc. This is a business, it is not a magical money maker that anyone can just turn on and become wealthy. You must study, create a budget, create a schedule, learn to research, and know that you will make mistakes in order to reach your successes!

Thank you Tjtutor for your gentle and exhaustive response. I think you are right, and I like your positive mindset. But I wanted to express my feeling of confusion that one have when begins to study in a new field. I definitely don't want to skip stages, but I just was looking for a starting point, a way to begin to try some test. That's why I asked an affordable ads platform to begin working with. Thank you again.

MI
Back