The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

-- Hello --

Mark Raven

affiliate
Hey Everyone!

Just passing through due to a busy task list, but just thought i would take a few moments to introduce myself.

Been in the game for around 3 years now making steady streams of income on the back of some successful campaigns using various methods & techniques which were all mainly short term, non consistent in nature.

On the back end of last year started getting into new ground and creating a variety of sites and getting my head around SEO/Serp's and its varying levels of complexity & ever changing nature in wake of Google's updates, but after a good 6 months of learning, trial and error, and seeing some sales roll in from various affiliate sites namely Clickbank, Amazon Affiliate's, am feeling confident that i now have a solid grasp on all of this and can grow and expand my endeavors.

Am currently moving into Sale's funnels as this seems to suite the nature & style of my time management better, as to a certain degree i can set it and forget it and move onto other things, & find more time for myself and fiance to enjoy life (Main goal).
Currently working part time around my Online work (Boo!) which is something i aim to change as soon as possible.

Have had a quick look around the site and seen a few familiar faces (Which is great!) Namely - Jay Wessman, who's Site & Help i have seen around before, and is currently sat proudly in my many favourites folders & notetaking pad's. :cool:

So all in all just wanted to say a big "Hello" to all & look forward to contributing to this forum in the near future.

Take it easy!

First of all welcome

second of all Bristol? that insane i live 15miles outside of Town :)

where a bouts are you?

Great to have you here!

Thanks man! Good to join a solid driven community!

its a small world, Living Bradley Stoke :) so not far a'tall!

Might see you around if i ever get though my task list haha!

Take it easy fella

Thanks man! Good to join a solid driven community!

its a small world, Living Bradley Stoke :) so not far a'tall!

Might see you around if i ever get though my task list haha!

Take it easy fella

Ha thats nuts man, i know it well - yeah for sure!

Maybe there's a remote chance both of you might have come across each other before :)

Possibly, moved here around 3 years back, so have seen my fair share of night's into town, but rarely get a chance to venture into Bristol center these days due to my current financial & personal environment. (i.e i'm skint) but maybe, just maybe ;)

Ha thats nuts man, i know it well - yeah for sure!
Cool, yeah its not a bad place a'tall, out of all the hussle & bussle of inner city life (which is good for my wandering attention span) & walking distance from the local watering hole (Baileys Court) so it's all good! Will try have a proper convo at some point, for now an ever growing list of things to do before the fiance is home loom's.
Later

Heya Mark - love the avatar. Welcome to the forums!

Have had a quick look around the site and seen a few familiar faces (Which is great!) Namely - Jay Wessman, who's Site & Help i have seen around before, and is currently sat proudly in my many favourites folders & notetaking pad's. :cool:

tumblr_m156hzOtAA1qlxxuz.jpg

Naww but seriously it always puts a smile on my face whenever I hear that my information has helped someone in some way :)

And sales funnels are definitely something worth getting into. A well crafted sales funnel can help you to achieve insane conversions. They might take a bit of time to set up but they're definitely worth it and once you've got a good one all set up you can just focus on the traffic side of things.

Peace bro!

Welcome to the forum .. small world

Ha! Cheers bro! ;)

Heya Mark - love the avatar. Welcome to the forums!

Naww but seriously it always puts a smile on my face whenever I hear that my information has helped someone in some way :)

And sales funnels are definitely something worth getting into. A well crafted sales funnel can help you to achieve insane conversions. They might take a bit of time to set up but they're definitely worth it and once you've got a good one all set up you can just focus on the traffic side of things.

Peace bro!

Haha! Yeahh Man! Been familiar with your work now for a while, loving the whole Non BS approach & your own unique way of laying out the info. I would actually put some of your info about email marketing down to be one of the main reasons behind me exploring this field further & not pulling the plug on it all at many points in time!

For me Sale's funnels as i see them is what i want to be doing, the whole Relationship ROI aspect of it is something that really does strike a cord with me, and the power of the written word to generate consistent sales really is something i wish to be learning consistently, and can see it helping me in other area's i'm currently in such as marketing affiliate products on many other sites. Always learning however so having contributor's like yourself on here can only be a big + in my book.

Would be great to have some creative discussion on Sale's funnels at some point in the future, until then, take it easy bro!

sounds good, inbox me your Skype!
Just Updated my Skype contact on here, talk tomorrow hopefully at some point fella!

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to communicating with you in the near future.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. Look forward to communicating with you in the near future.

Thanks man! Feel free to contact me anytime

sup Mark, how's your first week here and what type projects are you working on? PPC, Social or SEO?

Hey! First week been all good! Seriously loving the productive/helpful/driven approach Cpafix has, suits me & my style completely, and look forward to seeing the upcoming tools in action.

Currently only working on Sales funnel & Opt-ins/Squeeze pages, but splitting my time between that & my existing sites SEO.

What kind of projects you running at the moment?

What kind of projects you running at the moment?
I run a network of niche websites, drive traffic using Adwords, Bing PPC for some sites, and get natural traffic for others. Based on the niche and testing, for some sites I monetize with amazon, CJ, SAS or other affiliate networks and for some I monetize using CPA networks. Wherever possible, I build a list too. Recently, giving a try using social media.

I run a network of niche websites, drive traffic using Adwords, Bing PPC for some sites, and get natural traffic for others. Based on the niche and testing, for some sites I monetize with amazon, CJ, SAS or other affiliate networks and for some I monetize using CPA networks. Wherever possible, I build a list too. Recently, giving a try using social media.

Awesome! I am still a strong believer that there is huge potential in list building and that a majority of people under estimate the power of a targeted list. The key is the relationship you build with your list gaining trust & an engaged following. With earnings rolling in even before you begin to send some emails out if you know how.
I have personally found Social Networks to be a must in getting a successful list rolling, but i'm always learning this, and there's always room for improvement, whether its the copy, design, or the series of emails you send to follow up the opt-ins. The main reason i have moved away from Niche websites to this is the time it eats up is a lot less than the endless hours optimizing SEO, as the hardest part is pushing traffic. Which suits my style a lot more, and leaves me with a lot more free time, as i can push traffic whenever, and simply make a new sales funnel when i have a few days spare, then rinse & repeat. So i would defiantly recommend it to anyone who finds it hard to split up the hours in the day to work online.

Welcome to CPAFix!

Thanks bro!

banners
Back