The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello World!!!

mwhitt418

affiliate
hey everyone, my name is Matt. I am 29 years old from North Carolina. I am new to affiliate marketing, my searching and blog reading led me to the affiliatefix and I am glad that I found you guys.
I am not here thinking that I am going to get rich overnight or next month or ever. I know what affiliate marketing can provide and the lifestyle change that can happen. I will tell you right now that is not what I am about. I am here ready and wanting to learn how to make money online not for the lifestyle but for the security of being able to support my family and being able to put my children through college when the time comes (5 yr old little girl, 4 yr old little boy). Here in the county that we live in there is absolutely nothing as far as a future in jobs. I want my kids to do better than I did and make something of them self (which Is y I am here as well, to prove the ones who say I cant wrong).

so now you guys know a little bit about me and what I am here for I look forward to learning and talking with everyone here and thank you for providing this opportunity.
I cant join the dojo at this time (of course I have bills to pay) so I am going to have to wait a couple of weeks. In the mean time could some one point me the direction to the starting gate.

Thank You Guys and Gals

banners
Back