The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Peeps!

Wilson Wade

affiliate
I am Wilson Wade and I am a newbie when it comes to website fix/building. I hope I can learn something here on monetizing a blog or improving my ability to make a website on my own. I need to pick your brains and see how things are from your viewpoint and learn new stuff and see if I can create something useful. Hopefully, I gain a friend or two in the process. ;)

Welcome to WebsiteFix

We have plenty of info on website building and we look forward to reading your posts.

I am Wilson Wade and I am a newbie when it comes to website fix/building.

Hello @Wilson Wade , welcome to WebsiteFix! Great to have you join us.

I hope I can learn something here on monetizing a blog or improving my ability to make a website on my own. I need to pick your brains and see how things are from your viewpoint and learn new stuff and see if I can create something useful. Hopefully, I gain a friend or two in the process. ;)

There are loads of ways to monetize your blog. A lot of it will rely on the quality of content, frequency of new content, traffic sources, and relevance of the site for the traffic.

As for gaining friends, easy task in this community. Get some new threads started regarding your needs and efforts so we can get you moving towards your target. I'll keep an eye out. I love content marketing with blogs and continuity sites. It's a long road, but can be evergreen in many ways. Very rewarding long term when done right.

Be sure to check out our sister forums in my signature and download the Wiki in my signature as well.

Looking forward to your posts and threads!

T J

banners
Back