The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, Newbie here

prionti

affiliate
Hi There, I am new to cpa marketing. Joined affiliate fix to learn some awesome method of affiiate marketing. Specially interested with cpa marketing. That is why just joined with a2ads.com. how can I promote simple email submit offer? Anybody here to help me?

Thanks

Hi There, I am new to cpa marketing. Joined affiliate fix to learn some awesome method of affiiate marketing. Specially interested with cpa marketing.

Hello @prionti and welcome to the AffilaiteFix! You joined the right community, we have an abundance of great guidance from marketers of all levels.

That is why just joined with a2ads.com. how can I promote simple email submit offer?

Great, you have a network to work with. Now you need to select a tracker and a traffic source. learn to master your first vertical, your first tracker, and your first traffic source before expanding into more of them.

Remember to create a budget, a schedule, and build a plan to guide your business.

We also have a great reference, our very own WIKI. use it as your daily reference for the basics.

I also recommend reading the following thread. It has many Newbies reporting what they think are obstacles and I offer the information to eliminate them from your new business. post your own thoughts at the end and I will respond with a personal view and my recommendations.
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Anybody here to help me?

All of us, you are in a community. You need to post often, report on your progress and ask for help, and contribute where you are able! That is what a community like this is all about!

One more recommendation, I believe it would be in your best interest to join us in the DOJO. It is full of great tools and guidance from advanced marketers. This will definitely help you formulate and execute your new business much quicker.

We are looking forward to seeing your progress. Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back