The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello I'm Markus

You'll be sure to find some guidance here, that's for sure!
Good luck :)
-Zach

Do other social medias or maybe PPC. There is a bunch of different ways to make money, also there would be e-mails.

Hello markusaurelius. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

You might wanna check this : Flanders Journey . You can use youtube method as mentioned here.

Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I am new to internet marketing.I started with Instagram+CPA method.I made 25$ in a week.But now all my instagram accounts are banned.I'm now looking for new traffic source or a new method.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @markusaurelius !

How about an introduction?

As for your dilemma, well you are a Newbie and trying to use multiple accounts on most any social platform requires a somewhat black hat skill set to prevent banning. Even those with the skills still get banned eventually.

I don't think taking BH methods to the industry is the correct way for a Newbie to learn the business because all you end up doing is getting bans everywhere.

Why not do what everyone with a truly sustainable business model does and learn to market in a fashion that will both earn you a steady and growing ROI and satisfy the TOS of the networks and the platforms you use to earn?

Have you acquired a VPS, a good tracker, selected a single niche to conquer, chosen a traffic source to master, created a marketing plan, and established a reasonable budget?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @markusaurelius , welcome to AffiliateFix! Congrats on earning money in your first week! :)

We've had marketing journeys by marketers using Instagram and CPA and you can find them easily by doing a site search (that magnifying glass on the upper corner of any forum page). I have to agree with @T J Tutor though, that I think WH methods are far more sustainable and learning them benefits you.

We have information, guidance and tutorials on lots of different methods here. Re traffic sources, you'll find vetted ones in the Resources section. Be sure to read the member reviews when deciding who you want to use. If I were you, I'd read through some of the forums first, to get an idea of what can work, why and what potential challenges or pitfalls there might be.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Markus!

MI
Back