The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello I'm Mani a newbie affiliate marketer.

manicandy

affiliate
Hello guys I'm Mani from India I'm a newbie affiliate marketer. I always fail with affiliate marketing and lose all hope and money on advertising but I could not even generate a single penny. Recently signed up for Crakrevenue and promoted an offer which cost me around $100 but I could even generate a single penny.

Hello @manicandy , thanks for joining affiliatefix.

Nobody grows rich by merely profiting every investment they do.
People are poor only by deserting their "experience of loss".

So don't live with losses, use it to make it large. And for this knowledge is at most important.

For this may i suggest you start from below.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Best wishes and keep us posted.

Hello @manicandy , thanks for joining affiliatefix.

Nobody grows rich by merely profiting every investment they do.
People are poor only by deserting their "experience of loss".

So don't live with losses, use it to make it large. And for this knowledge is at most important.

For this may i suggest you start from below.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Best wishes and keep us posted.
Thankyou VirtualGlobalPhone for your reply. Hope this would be a new beginning for my affiliate marketing career.

Hi, @manicandy and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm a newbie affiliate marketer

That's okay, we welcome newbies with open arms. :)

lose all hope and money on advertising but I could not even generate a single penny

Well, if you read through some of those success stories that @VirtualGlobalPhone linked to for you, I think you'll experience hope renewed. :)

Re not generating a single penny...you are by no means the first person this has happened to. Not at all.

Some investment of cash and financial losses are inevitable in this industry but they are not money down the drain, they are actually part of the learning curve. That's assuming you analyze what went wrong and see the lessons behind the loses. You do that and you've actually won something from your experience that will help you progress.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hello guys I'm Mani from India I'm a newbie affiliate marketer. I always fail with affiliate marketing and lose all hope and money on advertising but I could not even generate a single penny. Recently signed up for Crakrevenue and promoted an offer which cost me around $100 but I could even generate a single penny.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @manicandy !

Okay, as a Newbie, have you set up a VPS, selected a tracker, focused on one vertical, used a landing page, split test your ads and landers, subscribed to an ad spy platform?

banners
Back