The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello i'am new here ,Any 'hello'

gregplatt

affiliate
hello earners,

I'am Greg From Morocco ,and i have been promoting incentive cpa offers for one year and now i decide to focus on mobile cpa ,hope all the best for you guys.

My biggest problem i have now is that i signed up to many networks but non of them is accepting me :(

Last edited:
Welcome Pal!

Im promoting incentive cpa offers right now also... Good Luck with Mobile CPA! You will find a lot of useful information here at AffiliateFix!

Talk soon.

hello earners,

Hi @gregplatt , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you here.

I'am Greg From Morocco ,and i have been promoting incentive cpa offers for one year and now i decide to focus on mobile cpa ,hope all the best for you guys.

Great plan, mobile is huge!

Looking forward to your progress. Get a follow along in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Good to see experienced affiliates on the forum, I would love to learn few things about incentive CPA from you. Good luck and welcome to affiliatefix mate. Enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer

Good to see experienced affiliates on the forum, I would love to learn few things about incentive CPA from you. Good luck and welcome to affiliatefix mate. Enjoy your stay.

Regards
IndeXer
Thank you so much for your welcome ,i am so happy to be here,hope we have great experiences together
Greg

Hi Buddy. I presume that you are doing fine. All I can say is a good decision you have truly made. One good with directing your focus to one entity usually bear more results than ever before. You should therefore keep up with the same spirit. All the best and feel free to contact us when you deserve extra help or even guidance.

Hi Greg, mobile is new oil, if you're not buying it, you're losing a lot.
Thanks, that you're with us ;)

The big money are waiting for you! what are your niche to start?

Hi Buddy. I presume that you are doing fine. All I can say is a good decision you have truly made. One good with directing your focus to one entity usually bear more results than ever before. You should therefore keep up with the same spirit. All the best and feel free to contact us when you deserve extra help or even guidance.
Oh thanks a loooooooooooooot brother !
in fact i have no words to say you thanks !
hope i will learn and start making some $$ to buy my mom medicaments,10-20$ a day here is enough for me
thank you brother again

Hi Greg, mobile is new oil, if you're not buying it, you're losing a lot.
Thanks, that you're with us ;)

The big money are waiting for you! what are your niche to start?
Thanks brother for your reply,actually i'am planing to promote Arabic mobile offers ,because first the competition is not too much and i know people making 100$ a day easily ,for me my goal is to make 10$ a day ,it's enough here but i have ambition ,so i like to learn from you as experts and than other hand make some good cash to buy my mom medicaments ....

Thanks again & sorry for my bad English ,it's the forth language in my country

banners
Back