The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I am New

MaryLynch

affiliate
Hello Affiliatefixers,

I am a newbie, just starting out. I've been reading ebooks and attending webinars for a long time now but have not taken any action until now.

I've decided to try mobile apps since it's one of the easiest ways to get started. I've been accepted into 3 CPA networks, acquired domain and hosting and have a small budget to start advertising.

I'll appreciate any help I can get.

Hello Affiliatefixers

Hello @MaryLynch and a hearty welcome to the AffilateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

I am a newbie, just starting out. I've been reading ebooks and attending webinars for a long time now but have not taken any action until now.

We are a community of marketers at every level contributing loads of great guidance everyday. Many Newbies have launched their respective careers and businesses here. Sounds as though you have een busy getting your learning to earn curve under way. Now it's time to action, the one thing that many let stand in their way. It's great to take action, it really keeps you pumped up and moving forward.

I've decided to try mobile apps since it's one of the easiest ways to get started. I've been accepted into 3 CPA networks, acquired domain and hosting and have a small budget to start advertising.

Mobile is hot, growing, and has loads of new opportunities everyday. It look s like you have your ducks in a row. You are approaching this with a good and strong initial outline.

Build a plan, select one traffic source, one tracker, and one vertical at first until you master them (a couple of months at most) and then you will be properly prepared to jump into others.

I'll appreciate any help I can get.

We are a community of great folks and we all help and and guide one another.

I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back