The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I am Daniel Paez, Recruiting Affiliates for Wishpond Lead Generation Software

Daniel Paez

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Wishpond Launches New Fast-Pay Affiliate Program with a 2X Incentive Structure
Wishpond Launches New Fast-Pay Affiliate Program with a 2X Incentive Structure

Wishpond Technologies, a leading player in the lead generation and marketing automation space, has launched a new version of their affiliate program which allows website owners, bloggers, and online marketing experts to...

www. nbc-2. com /story/39830880/wishpond-launches-new-fast-pay-affiliate-program-with-a-2x-incentive-structure

Attachments

• 300x250-Ad8.png
    300x250-Ad8.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi Dan:
This is an introduction thread and Not an Announcement sub forum where you can be spammy with GIANT TEXT in bold! I am old but not BLIND! TEXT #6 REALLY?

I have known about Wishpond for many years so I am rather surprised by seeing this on a Sunday too? :p

Please add Wishpond as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
and be vetted like everyone else. This reads like an amateurishly written Press Release -- I would have expected better from Wishpond :(

Hello Grant,

Thank you for your opinion, I might say that the best way to express your personal opinion could have been done via private message, as a Well Known member like you of this community, may already know. I have followed your suggestion and created an Affiliate Program thread as a resource.

Our Copywriter took special time for this Press Release to be written and then reviewed by our team.

I fully invite you to be more open-minded in business-related issues, allow others to learn their path.

The fact that I am working on Sunday, is because I take my job seriously and I am 100% full-time dedicated to bringing this affiliate program a successful path.

I wish you a happy weekend! Enjoy :)

Firstly welcome and good to have you here at affiliatefix.

@Daniel Paez , Rather you coming up with what affiliatefix suppose to do! refer the Rules and follow our guidelines. In that way we can keep things clean and healthy is it not ?

banners
Back