The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello hello from good old Europe ;-)

Youri Cane

affiliate
Hello guys,

Not really a noob, neither a super affiliate yet ;-) being doing AM with SEO for the past 4 years or so, small successes but nothing to compare with payed traffic AM.

Got serious about payed traffic AM about 2 months ago after some small tests (failures) on FB last summer. Since Mid-november I got a few campaigns in the mid XXX and one somewhere in the high XXX- low XXXX$ (Mobile) depending on my traffic levels and payout, which is awesome but also got me thinking : jesus it's not that easy to scale massively...

Now I continue MDSP, and dive a bit in pop traffic. So far I've been 100% whitehat and compliant, not sure how well this can scale ;-) I guess I'll end up testing a cloaker someday but somehow the never-ending "cloaking / getting banned / account creation forever" doesn't really look like something I want to do unless I really need to (but sure it's probably 5 times easier to bank that way).

Cheers,

Hello guys

Hi @Youri Cane , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Not really a noob, neither a super affiliate yet ;-) being doing AM with SEO for the past 4 years or so, small successes but nothing to compare with payed traffic AM.

Got serious about payed traffic AM about 2 months ago after some small tests (failures) on FB last summer. Since Mid-november I got a few campaigns in the mid XXX and one somewhere in the high XXX- low XXXX$ (Mobile) depending on my traffic levels and payout, which is awesome but also got me thinking : jesus it's not that easy to scale massively...

Now I continue MDSP, and dive a bit in pop traffic. So far I've been 100% whitehat and compliant, not sure how well this can scale ;-) I guess I'll end up testing a cloaker someday but somehow the never-ending "cloaking / getting banned / account creation forever" doesn't really look like something I want to do unless I really need to (but sure it's probably 5 times easier to bank that way).

Cheers,

You are on the right track. Keep moving forward. Never give up.

Get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Hi Youri,

thanks for joining us. SEO is much help for AM, as it gives you structured view of people's interests and requests (which definitely helpful).

Which kind of offers do you run on pop?

P.S. If you're searching for righteous CPI campaigns, ping me :)

Hello Youri, nice to have you around.
I`m also from "good old europe". What country are you exactly from?
You are on the right track. Getting campaigns in low xxxxs in two months is a great thing.
Keep up the good work and maybe post a follow along for other people to read and be inspired by.

banners
Back