The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Guys!

jp28

affiliate
Hello everyone. My name is jp, 17yrs old and i'm from Philippines. I used to have a PPD (pay per download) account from three PPD sites and i'm earning about 100$ per month. I have read so many ebooks, guides and tutorials on how to make money in cpa marketing but unfortunately, i did not earn anything from it because i dont take any action. I'm sure by staying and being active from this forum, i will learn and apply new things about cpa. Hope someone would volunteer to help me and be my mentor and i promise i will do my best to succeed in this field. :D

Hey JP! Great to have you here :)

I have read so many ebooks, guides and tutorials on how to make money in cpa marketing but unfortunately, i did not earn anything from it because i dont take any action.

Don't worry you are not alone. The biggest reason people tend to fail at this is because they don't take action... master the art of always taking action and you'll always be making progress. And watch out for reading too much - information overload is extremely common in this industry and it's important that you take the time to test things and allow them time to flourish before you go jumping onto a new project.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the forum!

banners
Back