The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello guys!

reyid

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Just joined today.

I'm not new to Affiliate marketing, I've promoted Amazon products in the past via niche sites/blogs with some success. But this time...I want to diversify (since the SEO route is so unpredictable and takes a bit longer time) and learn CPA and make $$$...Hopefully. :p

Also, can anyone point me to CPA networks that doesn't require Phone verification? coz English is not my first language and I'm not comfortable speaking to anyone via phone. lol

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

Just joined today.

I'm not new to Affiliate marketing, I've promoted Amazon products in the past via niche sites/blogs with some success. But this time...I want to diversify (since the SEO route is so unpredictable and takes a bit longer time) and learn CPA and make $$$...Hopefully. :p

Also, can anyone point me to CPA networks that doesn't require Phone verification? coz English is not my first language and I'm not comfortable speaking to anyone via phone. lol

Thanks!

Welcome aboard reyid. You are not required to do a phone interview to be approved with PeerFly.com! Check it out! :)

Hello everyone,

Just joined today.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Sponsormob doesn't require phone verification to become a member. We have affiliates from all over the world. Check us out at sponsormob.com

banners
Back