The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Guys!

Lucy Lu

affiliate
Hello Guys,

Very nice to meet you there :)

I'm Lucy, Affiliate Manager of a software company. I've been working in e-marketing for 5 years now and I think this is a good place to learn and share.

I want to be an excellent Affiliate Manager to help our dear affiliate partner to better monetize their traffic, and I'm also a sport fan who love running and swimming.

Please feel free to reach me if you would like to discuss or share me anything useful or interesting. I'm very pleased to hear anytime ;)

Hello Guys,

Very nice to meet you there :)

I'm Lucy, Affiliate Manager of a software company. I've been working in e-marketing for 5 years now and I think this is a good place to learn and share.

I want to be an excellent Affiliate Manager to help our dear affiliate partner to better monetize their traffic, and I'm also a sport fan who love running and swimming.

Please feel free to reach me if you would like to discuss or share me anything useful or interesting. I'm very pleased to hear anytime ;)

Hi @Lucy Lu and welcome to the AffiliateFix!

There are three areas of the forum to pitch your company, products, and services.

You can apply to have your resource listed here: How To Get Your Resource Listed

As well, you can post in these areas of the forum:

Buy, Sell or Trade

Business Centre

T J

MI
Back