The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from UK

guyver888

Hello guys,

I have just signed up to Affiliate Fix today and new to affiliate marketing. In fact I only started getting into this industry last month.

My background is Finance/IT in insurance. I am keen to pick the brains and learn from the experiences from people here. This is a steep learning curve for me and I hope joining this forum will make it slightly easier. Hopefully this forum will aid me to carve out a successful career in affiliate marketing.

I plan to join the Dojo so can anyone give me any feedback on the positives and negatives about the Dojo?

Thanks

Hello guys,

I have just signed up to Affiliate Fix today and new to affiliate marketing. In fact I only started getting into this industry last month.

My background is Finance/IT in insurance. I am keen to pick the brains and learn from the experiences from people here. This is a steep learning curve for me and I hope joining this forum will make it slightly easier. Hopefully this forum will aid me to carve out a successful career in affiliate marketing.

I plan to join the Dojo so can anyone give me any feedback on the positives and negatives about the Dojo?

Thanks

Welcome to our AffiliateFix @guyver888 and happy to have you on board with us. The Dojo is a great asset to have in your arsenal. Many great tools and contribution from members in the Dojo.

Be sure to read our Wiki and remember to use it as a daily reference. Aslo, it may be helpful for you to read our thread: As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started. Grab a beverage and a pen and pad while you peruse this lengthy thread. Take copius notes, you'll see some patterns in Newbies and a pattern in the responses. Well worth the read for a Newbie. When you finish, add your own well thought out post.

We look forward to seeing you around the forums!

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back