The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Lisa_trafficshop

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
Trafficshop
Hi everybody, I am Alisya, I am here to represent Trafficshop,an online adult traffic broker. We have been in the traffic business since 2009.We've built our network of publishers since then and now successfully buying and selling traffic through our self serve platform.
As an experienced ad sales and marketing manager I would be happy to contribute some knowledge into the forum community and answer your questions reg Trafficshop or traffic buying in general.

Hi everybody, I am Alisya, I am here to represent Trafficshop,an online adult traffic broker. We have been in the traffic business since 2009.We've built our network of publishers since then and now successfully buying and selling traffic through our self serve platform.
As an experienced ad sales and marketing manager I would be happy to contribute some knowledge into the forum community and answer your questions reg Trafficshop or traffic buying in general.
hi ..
can your traffic provide leads or clicks to my offer?

Hi,
you can buy CPC banners in our network. Its all adult traffic though. Is adult traffic allowed for your offer?
Not sure what are the guide lines here for posting prices as its not a business thread :)
can you add me in icq pls or skype? 603250812 and skype:allissia_skype (Cyprus)
Thanks

Hi everybody, I am Alisya, I am here to represent Trafficshop,an online adult traffic broker.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Lisa_trafficshop ! Great to have you join us.

It's good to hear you are looking to contribute your experience and expertise. I inform every new resource representative that this is the quickest and strongest way to garner the respect and the interest of our members. We are looking forward to your posts and threads.

When it comes to pitching your business and services, the following areas will serve you best.

We have several areas of the community where you an pitch your company, products, and services.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Business Centre

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck!

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back