The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from the UK!

teeowe

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Just stumbled upon this forum today, been involved in affiliate marketing for 12 months and just about to get stuck into Pay Per Call! Signed up to RingPartners and looking forward to start running campaigns with Bing ads.

Good to be here!

Hey everyone, Thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Hey @teeowe , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

Just stumbled upon this forum today, been involved in affiliate marketing for 12 months and just about to get stuck into Pay Per Call! Signed up to RingPartners and looking forward to start running campaigns with Bing ads.

Good to be here!

We're happy to have you stumble across our community. I was stumbling a couple of nights ago, but for very different reasons (ha).

After 12 months in, you must have some successes under your belt by now. It would be great to know about your exploits over the past year.

Pay Per Call is big and I am just this month getting into it as well. It looks like a great ad model and I know there are a ton of members bringing home great earnings from it. Ask loads of questions, post often, and report your progress.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks for the welcomes!

We're happy to have you stumble across our community. I was stumbling a couple of nights ago, but for very different reasons (ha).

After 12 months in, you must have some successes under your belt by now. It would be great to know about your exploits over the past year.

Pay Per Call is big and I am just this month getting into it as well. It looks like a great ad model and I know there are a ton of members bringing home great earnings from it. Ask loads of questions, post often, and report your progress.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Ha, I reckon I stumble more than I walk! My main focus over the last 12 months has been affiliate marketing through email, list building in the MMO space. Made a decent amount but I'm not a big fan of the launch model so looking for something else, hence the Pay Per Call model.

Thanks for the tips.

Where about in the UK are you? Welcome!

Hey K, I'm in Lancaster, Lancashire.

banners
Back