The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from the other side! Greetings from Spain

Ismael Munoz

Hi affiliatefix members, Ismael here, I'm a Spaniard guy who loves make money on Internet, read psychology/business books and live on a healthy way. I've spent the last 2 years living in London, making new friends and improving my English (I already know it wasn't enough :D). Now I'm living in my home town (Andalucia, South Spain), everything here goes a little bit slower, so I love it. But I like sometimes look into troubles and get my ass out of my comfort zone.

Despite I'm a newbie on media buying, I'm living from internet revenues since 2012 but my speciality is regarding SEO, online companies and social media.

Now, I'd like to learn a bit more about media buying, trackers and affiliate marketing. I was told this is one of best forum for this dutty, so here I am.

Hoping be useful enough for the community and tomorrow be a bit smarter than yesterday.

Hi affiliatefix members, Ismael here

Hi @Ismael Munoz , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

I'm a Spaniard guy who loves make money on Internet, read psychology/business books and live on a healthy way. I've spent the last 2 years living in London, making new friends and improving my English (I already know it wasn't enough :D). Now I'm living in my home town (Andalucia, South Spain), everything here goes a little bit slower, so I love it. But I like sometimes look into troubles and get my ass out of my comfort zone.

Despite I'm a newbie on media buying, I'm living from internet revenues since 2012 but my speciality is regarding SEO, online companies and social media.

You most certainly have skills that will help you with your new endeavors. As well, I am certain that your current skills can help others in the community.

Now, I'd like to learn a bit more about media buying, trackers and affiliate marketing. I was told this is one of best forum for this dutty, so here I am.

Hoping be useful enough for the community and tomorrow be a bit smarter than yesterday.

It's all good brother, sounds as though you have clear direction set out for yourself. Media buying, trackers, and affiliate marketing are covered in detail in this community and we have an abundance of members contributing actionable information everyday on these subjects and more.

Post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums,

T J

Hello Ismael Munoz. Welcome to affiliatefix. You have made the right decision to join the forum and you will learn so many things from here. Along with that, you will find all the members and specially the admin very interactive and helpful. If you have any specific queries, don't hesitate to ask. You will always get your answer.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check this forum
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Last but not the least don't for to check the DOJO, it has got some amazing stuffs. lots of tools, very through case studies, amazing guides and lot more which are not available in the normal forums. Its a very place to get started.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am dmn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi affiliatefix members, Ismael here, I'm a Spaniard guy who loves make money on Internet, read psychology/business books and live on a healthy way. I've spent the last 2 years living in London, making new friends and improving my English (I already know it wasn't enough :D). Now I'm living in my home town (Andalucia, South Spain), everything here goes a little bit slower, so I love it. But I like sometimes look into troubles and get my ass out of my comfort zone.

Hi @Ismael Munoz , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us.

You most certainly have skills that will help you with your new endeavors. As well, I am certain that your current skills can help others in the community.

It's all good brother, sounds as though you have clear direction set out for yourself. Media buying, trackers, and affiliate marketing are covered in detail in this community and we have an abundance of members contributing actionable information everyday on these subjects and more.

Post often, ask loads of questions, and contribute where you can.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums,

T J

Hi TJ,

many thanks for your warm welcome and all your recommendations, I've already checked out the DOJO section and it seems absolutely amazing! I'll be joining really soon for sure! :)

Hello Ismael Munoz. Welcome to affiliatefix.

Many thanks Soul!

I've already checked some of these links and they are really helpful and full of quality content, besides I couldn't resist and I read your study case regarding to diet niche :D congrats! It's my second day here and can't wait to read everything lol

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Many thanks Soul!

I've already checked some of these links and they are really helpful and full of quality content, besides I couldn't resist and I read your study case regarding to diet niche :D congrats! It's my second day here and can't wait to read everything lol

Thanks everyone for the welcome!
Glad you did and you are finding the forum informative. More case-studies and guides coming soon :)

banners
Back