The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello From Spain

Hello Yvon.

Glad to a see a fellow person from Spain (Not Spanish but i live there)

What kind of campaigns are you looking for? There is tons of networks, you will prob meet quite a few on this post.

Hello Yvon.

Glad to a see a fellow person from Spain (Not Spanish but i live there)

What kind of campaigns are you looking for? There is tons of networks, you will prob meet quite a few on this post.
I´ve done some P90X several years back and made a $1,000 I´m looking to get back into it. Alot has changed since then, I´m sure. Right now, I´m just trying to focus on making a decision on an offer vertical and a traffic source and work it until I make it successful. I leaning towards ¨lead generation¨ type offers. Lawyers, plumbers, services that people need. Anything on your network you have?

Getting back into affiliate marketing.

Hello @Yvon , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Nice to have you here.

Anyone promoting anything here in Spain or Europe. Or know any good networks to join?

There are loads of members here marketing all over the globe.

For the networks, read through the Resources area of the community and you will see that many of the networks have reviews attached.

What area of promotions and marketing are you into?

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

I´ve done some P90X several years back and made a $1,000 I´m looking to get back into it. Alot has changed since then, I´m sure. Right now, I´m just trying to focus on making a decision on an offer vertical and a traffic source and work it until I make it successful. I leaning towards ¨lead generation¨ type offers. Lawyers, plumbers, services that people need. Anything on your network you have?

Hmm tradedoubler has a lot of those offers i am sure off. But again it depends on what geos you are aiming for?

banners
Back