The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello from North East UK

Angelman

Hi, I'm Richard from County Durham in the UK. Pretty much a beginner at internet marketing, but had a lot of experience creating and running websites over the years. I've been helping to run a football website and trying to monetise that via banner ads, and I have a couple of niche sites out there that I'm promoting via SEO etc.

My main focus moving forward is on the marketing of CPA offers and I am already a member of several networks. I am looking to start promoting offers via paid traffic quite soon, but I am open to all forms of traffic and will try just about any technique if it's going to make me some cash!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and give you all a bit of background. Looking forward to reading and implementing many of the things I read here in the coming weeks. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum :D if you want to get started with PPC, try 7search, there are some casestudies and info all over the internet (visit Lukepeerfly.com for great info).

Good Luck.

Ashamed that I never replied to this thread to thank you all for the warm welcome, its been a busy few months!

Anyway, I am back in the zone now and looking to start my first ever paid campaigns (probably via 7Search) in the next few days. Got to start somewhere right! :)

Looking forward to becoming a more active member of the forum from now on.

Cheers!

Very good university! And not too far from me at all, about 5 miles, if that :)

Looking at getting my first 7Search campaigns up today - simply ran out of time yesterday to get them up.

MI
Back