The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello from New York City!

yonghoshin

affiliate
Hey there,

Glad to find this forum, I'm really looking forward to being active in this community and helping each other succeed. Thanks for your work, K!

Just for some background: 23 year old male from New York City. Studied entrepreneurship and marketing for college but realized college courses were great for getting a "job" but useless in real-world money-making direct response marketing. So I quickly looked for ways to apply some real-world marketing.

I've been fairly successful with starting and producing personal development seminars, which I did about 2 years ago.

Last year, I've been involved with a few projects on direct mail and learned from some of the best copywriters on the planet (Halbert, Bencivenga, Nicholas, Carlton, and so many more).

This year, I've been focusing on online marketing. (I got my first sale of $47 online a few weeks ago, and even though I've managed $10K+ for seminars, there is something magical about earning money passively that is awesome.)

I've had some success as a Clickbank vendor, but quickly realized that I need to learn a lot more about traffic (specifically, how to buy media at a profit) so I'm shifting to buying online media (mostly banners and ad networks) to promote CPA offers for now, and no longer actively selling as a vendor.

I've learned from master CPA strategist Mike Hill and WOW! I've been blown away by what's possible both as a product owner and a super affiliate.

My goal right now: Earn $50/day net profit consistently for 2 weeks by buying media and promoting CPA offers in the women's beauty and health market.

K: I'm reading your ebook now and have already started to dive in... the only reason I am not reading it now is that you asked us to introduce ourselves on your welcome message. But as soon as I submit this, I'm going straight back to the book!

I can't thank you enough for putting this guide and forum together, especially since doing CPA right is not commonly taught. Is there a way I can help you or this community beyond participating in this forum?

I'm diving into CPA and would love to be more involved. Thanks!

Yongho

Hahaha, great story, great intro thread - welcome and glad to have you here mate!

MI
Back