The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Monroe, WA

Oregon Coast Guy

affiliate
Wanted to say, hi." I found the forum through Jeremy Palmer's book, "High Performance Affiliate Marketing."

I started building my small business about 6 months ago with three web sites and so far, so good. I still have a lot to learn, but am making solid progress.

I'm a native Oregonian and love the Oregon Coast more than words allow.

Thanks for having me and here's to all your success! ;)

Welcome to 5 Star, Oregon Coast Guy. I am glad you found us.

It is good that things are going well for you so far.

5 Star can help you learn more. There is plenty of information here for you to read, and you can always ask questions whenever you have any.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Hi Oregon Coast Guy,

Welcome to the forum.

Your site looks great, I had no idea that the Oregon coast was so pretty :)

Hi back, Julia! =]

Thanks for the props. Yes, the Oregon Coast is gorgeous, year-round. It's not sunny year-round, but the beauty is there. The winter storms are an awesome thing to watch. It's simply a continuation of the loveliness of Oregon.

Hi Oregon Coast Guy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad we are in Jeremy's book. Didn't know that.

I also didn't know how beautiful the Orgeon coast it. I'm going to Portland for the birth of my new grandson in January. We'll have to see if we can make a trip to the coast.

Hi, Linda =]

Have a great trip. Portland is awesome. Hit Saturday Market and have an elephant ear for me. hehe.

If you can swing it, a day trip (or more!) to the coast would be a lot of fun. Lincoln City is only about 1 hour away. If you need any help planning it, let me know and I'll shoot you some suggestions and tips.

I have much planned for the web site that is going to be quite amazing. It's only 6 months old, so it has a long ways to go. If you are interested at all, sign up for my newsletter. It goes out once a month and has a lot of great information in it about site updates, events at the coast, and other goodies. ;)

MI
Back