The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from Modesto, California USA

Leogarcia1988

affiliate
Hello. My name is Leo. I'm originally from Panama City, Panama. Now I reside outside of Modesto Ca.

I have been a truck driver for many years, but recently in the last year or so, I have been learning about making websites and SEO.

I'm currently working on my very first website modestocaonline com which is a site about my adopted home town, Modesto Ca. And putting all the stuff I have learned over the last year to a test.

So far this is week 3. Website has been live since 12-01-2016 and I'm already ranking pretty good on Google. So I guess I did learn something.

If you have a minute, please stop by. Feedback is always welcome.

Hello. My name is Leo. I'm originally from Panama City, Panama. Now I reside outside of Modesto Ca.

I have been a truck driver for many years, but recently in the last year or so, I have been learning about making websites and SEO.

I'm currently working on my very first website modestocaonline com which is a site about my adopted home town, Modesto Ca. And putting all the stuff I have learned over the last year to a test.

So far this is week 3. Website has been live since 12-01-2016 and I'm already ranking pretty good on Google. So I guess I did learn something.

Hi, Leo and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Congratulations on your new home and website. Taking action to learn and set up a successful website is something to celebrate. :)

In case you haven't seen it yet, we do have a great SEO forum that you may want to check out. :)

Are you thinking of incorporating CPA or product offers with your SEO?

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Leo!

In case you haven't seen it yet, we do have a great SEO forum that you may want to check out. :)

Are you thinking of incorporating CPA or product offers with your SEO?

Good morning and thank you. Did not notice that SEO forum. I'll be reading it shortly.

I will be adding some CPA's offers in the future. Working out the kinks for now.[/QUOTE]

Hi @Leogarcia1988 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you have made some great progress. Hope to hear more about your growth.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back