propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello from Mediterranean Sea

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by affmeter, Apr 12, 2006.

1. affmeter

affmeter New Member

Hello everybody,

I am a software developer from Turkey. Our team is focused on developing affiliate tools for affiliate marketers. We have 2 software right now. If you are interested in them, please download and eveluate (They are freeware). Also, you can contact me via PM.

I would be happy if i can get your thought about our softwares.

Regards

2. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Firuze,

Welcome to 5 Star! I have had affiliates on other forums asking about a tool like this. At least from a 2 second scan of your page, I think it may do what they are looking for.

Please go ahead and post detailed info in the tips and tools forum:
    http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Put at the top of your post "Linda authorized this ad" - so one of my mods does not delete it.

3. affmeter

affmeter New Member

Free Affiliate Software

Hi Linda,

I forgot that I made this post. It was more than 1 year ago. I came across to it today. If your suggestion on this thread is still valid I would like to make a post about our software.

Thanks

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

HI, so sorry I haven't replied to your PM yet.

Normally we don't allow self promotion, but I know lots of affiliates may be interested so go ahead and post in the general forum.

BE SURE to put at the top of your post "Linda authorized this post" - so one of my mods does not delete it.

Be sure its just informational and not a hard sell.

5. affmeter

affmeter New Member

Thank you

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your kindness. I will take into consideration your comments while making the post.

Best regards

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed