The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Malaysia

Faiz Fauzi

affiliate
Hey guys,

I'm still new in CPA Network and would like to learn more about this interesting line of business of the attraction marketing. I've learned from CPA Revolution 2.0, and it somehow attracts me to become more serious in this field.

I have my own B&M businesses operating for four years now, and they are finally managed to run on their own, so I think it is the time for me to try something new.
Currently, I'm setting up a digital magazine for men blog and looking the best way to monetize it. Hope that I could learn one or two here, the Dojo membership features seems pretty exciting to join to.

I have a question, what is the best AdServer to use for a new publisher like myself? I'm looking for a geotargeting ads rotator server. Does anybody use AdButler? Does it works bypassing or alerting Adblocker?

Thank You,
Regards,
Faiz Fauzi

Hey guys,

Hi @Faiz Fauzi , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm still new in CPA Network and would like to learn more about this interesting line of business of the attraction marketing. I've learned from CPA Revolution 2.0, and it somehow attracts me to become more serious in this field.

I have my own B&M businesses operating for four years now, and they are finally managed to run on their own, so I think it is the time for me to try something new.
Currently, I'm setting up a digital magazine for men blog and looking the best way to monetize it. Hope that I could learn one or two here, the Dojo membership features seems pretty exciting to join to.

It's great to come into this industry with an understanding of business. This will serve you well.

Creating an online magazine is a great way to develop a following that will be responsive to well placed and relevant ads. this sounds like a great project. Looking forward to hearing more about your progress.

I have a question, what is the best AdServer to use for a new publisher like myself? I'm looking for a geotargeting ads rotator server. Does anybody use AdButler? Does it works bypassing or alerting Adblocker?

Thank You,
Regards,
Faiz Fauzi

There have been a lot of conversations about this over the past year and we see a trend of moving away from them, Here is an example of one of the discussions about AdServers. Do a forum search and you will find several other discussions.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hey Faiz, You're very welcome in AffiliateFix community. Me personally if you have any questions in Email marketing, Email deliverability, Digital marketing.. I would love to help you.

P.S. I'm planning to come to kuala lumpur in the next few months, maybe we can meet up. :D

cheers,
Iss

Welcome on this forum buddy. One thing that I have liked about you is the fact that you seem to understand what you want to do. By having some business background and knowledge on how things are done, it will be easier for you to get to where you want to be. I will say also that digital magazine is a good option that you have choosen. I am not farmiliar with the servers to use on the ads, just want to appreciate the good idea that you have come up with.

Hey Faiz, You're very welcome in AffiliateFix community. Me personally if you have any questions in Email marketing, Email deliverability, Digital marketing.. I would love to help you.

P.S. I'm planning to come to kuala lumpur in the next few months, maybe we can meet up. :D

cheers,
Iss

Hey Iss, thanks for your offer, I really appreciate it. Yeah sure, why not, we can meet up of course, maybe we can share some ideas..hit me up on PM, I'll send you my contact. Cheers.

Welcome on this forum buddy. One thing that I have liked about you is the fact that you seem to understand what you want to do. By having some business background and knowledge on how things are done, it will be easier for you to get to where you want to be. I will say also that digital magazine is a good option that you have choosen. I am not farmiliar with the servers to use on the ads, just want to appreciate the good idea that you have come up with.

Thanks Doc! My digital magazine is almost done, the only dilemma is to fetch a rare product content for my viewers. I'm going to try a different approach to making it more compelling than the rest. ;p Here's a sneak peek of my current project.

c61d26470280429822d1268e2f1efcc4.gif

Last edited:
banners
Back