The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Germany :) Khalid the Mobile Marketer

Hey Khalid, really great to see passion and enthusiasm out there!:) Keep it up!

What verticals are you rocking?

I am Khalid

Hello @KhalidGerman , welcome to AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

I am a positively-minded mobile CPA marketer from Germany. Finding it fascinating to create campaigns that rock the world.

Hope to connect with some of you guys here and network together.

We are looking forward to connecting with you as well. Loads of awesome marketers in the community. Easy to make friends and money here at the Fix!

We're looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around,

T J

Hi k@KhalidGerman , I am starting in mobile marketing. Can you suggest me the best traffic source which has best chances for beginner like me?

Thanks for your warm welcome!

Really that means a lot for me as I am currently feeling kind of isolated in my crazy-entrepreneurial mobile
endeavors.
Anyhow, I am open to many verticals as long as I can use my competitive advantage : Which is besides my incredible good-looks, also using my German language skills --> focusing on German-speaking markets would really make my day :)

Greetings

Kahlid

Hi k@KhalidGerman , I am starting in mobile marketing. Can you suggest me the best traffic source which has best chances for beginner like me?
Good question - the traffic source is a very important part of the equation and it will be crucial in succeeding but also your competitive advantage. Meaning that having a great traffic source takes time to figure out.

However, in doing research myself I find that there are traffic sources that are specific to the offers that you will be running. For example if you are promoting dating offers you would use a different traffic source than sweepstakes for example.
Also the location for the traffic source is important as finding sources that keep the cost low for the geographic area of your traffic.

Greetings

banners
Back