The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Florida

Hi Elleth,

Welcome to 5 Star. We are only 10 days old so just starting to grow.

I like your forum design and the advertising topics you are focusing on. Best of luck building it up. It's hard to build up forum traffic because there are already so many good ones out there.

Hope you come back often. I will try to get over to your forum to post too. Glad you found me at the Vbulletin forum.

Thanks, Linda. :)

I'm still in the building stage, so I have a ways to go yet. I just got my forum home categories to look the way I wanted.

Your site looks much busier than 10 days old. I think you will do well. :D

Hi again Elleth,

It's lots of work to get your forum categories to look the way you want, isn't it?
Thanks, about my forum. It's just starting to get a little busier. Takes a lot of work to grow a forum, but I know lots of people, so gradually over time it will build.

Hi, Linda. Yes, it is a ton of work! I'm spending the up-front time to make sure it looks good, though, before I open it up. I have another forum that is just starting to get pretty busy, and I admin a very busy one that I just migrated from phpbb to vbulletin, and I think it is worth the up-front time.

Time is the big thing for growing a forum. It is amazing though, to watch one grow. I've learned a lot on the technical end of vBulletin this year. If you ever need anything, just give me a holler.

MI
Back