The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Finland

jarhead11

affiliate
Iam 26yrs old guy from Finland, and iam super intrested about emarketing/affilate things. Being busy like 16hours of day only reading about how to make money from home.

So far I have ran few kind-of-a-test campaings on several differend networks. Only place where I got profit was netboosted (like 600euros from 3weeks). Made some FB ad campaings for Finnish stuff.

Iam learning all the time and same time developing my business model.

First my idea was just build huge "funny pics page (.fi)" to FB and got 500likes very quickly. Now my lil brother is adding content there when ever he likes and tries to increase community. I also have gaming related international FB page: HC gamers everyone who's intrested about gaming in anyway r welcome to join. Currently we have 130 members and counting on, site was created two days ago, and i spend 4€ to advertise it for gamers.

Also I have own domain with wordpress installed and some plugins. URL is: hupikuppi[dot}com[slash]blog

If anyone got some ideas how I should keep developing my pages and blog or anything about business module please give me a tip.

And thats about it. Sorry for poor grammar (been wake +20hours studying). And ill hope affiliatefix and me can monetize my niches.

Almost forgot to ask: can someone explain as simply as s/he can what is: backlinking. Is it sort of retargetting my traffic to my affiliates, or is it something SEO related, building big list of links? And how they are used.

I really hope that my introduce post aint just big pile of non-sense making shit!

Awesome !

Welcome to the forum it's great to have you here. Are you putting much money into your fan pages per day right now? Would be interested to know how you're monetizing!

banners
Back