The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from England

tenjacks

affiliate
Hi

I've joined this forum today and have spent some time reading the various posts and finding tidbits of useful information that I've tucked away for further research.

I've spent a couple of years in internet marketing but haven't given it the full attention it deserves. I've decided to retire from my full time job at the end of the year to concentrate on my internet marketing as I find it a fascinating and challenging business.

This is a very dynamic business. I've found that you need to spend some money to get good quality up-to-date information and useful tools to build your business. I think that anyone who says they have built a business without any monetary investment is being economical with the truth. If there is anyone out there who has made money in this business without spending any, I would sure like to know how they did it.

I am sorry to get carried away. I only wished to introduce myself. To complete my introduction - I live in the lovely county of Surrey in England and my interests are reading, writing, gardening, surfing (the web, that is) and, of course, internet marketing.

I'm glad to be in this forum.

Welcome to 5 Star, tenjacks.

We are glad to have you as a member and I am pleased to know that you have been finding some useful information.

We have a lot of members from that side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Thanks for joining.

Hi tenjacks,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad to have you with us.

Well I think that there are people have started on a shoestring.
To do it right and build it faster does take a little money,
but the investment needed is very small compared to a traditional business.

Really the only thing you need to pay for is domain and hosting.
Dreamweaver is a "nice to have" not a must have since there
are some free design programs or WordPress which is free.
Also can get off to a faster start with some advertising dollars
but lots of affiliates start with SEO and other free traffic methods.

MI
Back