The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Denver

Sean Mize

affiliate
Hello from Denver.

Just stopping in to say hello...found this forum online today and thought I'd see what's good.

Anybody interesting in trading thank-you traffic or trading a mailing?

Just let me know.

Welcome to 5 Star, Sean. How are things in Denver? Are you a football fan?

I am glad you found us and I hope you stick around because 5 Star has a lot to offer. It is also a very friendly community.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Hello Sean,
Welcome to the 5 Star Forum - great place if you're looking for information, looking to help others, or simply want to network. Everyone's helpful around here (especially Linda), so I hope you stick around.

If you don't mind, why not tell us a little more about yourself, your business, and your goals. Let us get to know you better. :)

~ Teli

More about me

Thanks for the replies!!

I am a Broncos fan---and we should have a good year!!

Myself---I love to both ski and snowboard---I guess that's what keeps me here. I was born and raised in Miami, so I love the beach too, and usually visit South Florida at least twice a year.

Business---Started online in January and am still learning the ropes. I guess I am a slow learner! But they say that practice makes perfect!

Hey Shawn,

Welcome to 5 Star. I used to live in Denver and Colo Springs and miss the mountains. Bet its beautiful there right now. Thanks for joining us.

When I noticed you were in Denver, Colorado I had a feeling you just might be a Denver Broncos fan. That is why I asked if you are a football fan.

I hope the Broncos have a good year. But not as good of a year as the St. Louis Rams.

I have an interest in something particular in Colorado. Probably not very many people have ever mentioned this to you. Possibly none.

I have a fascination with time. There is a lot more involved with time than people are aware of. I won't begin to go into all of the boring details. However, the National Institute of Standards and Technology has some fantastic atomic clocks in Fort Collins, Colorado.

There are 16 radio controlled clocks in my house that get their time signals from them. Television stations, radio stations and many others also have their time regulated by them.

As strange as it might sound, to me that would be one of the most interesting places in the world to see.

MI
Back