The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from Chiang Mai, Thailand

chris53186

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am and US Army veteran who quit his subsequent civilian corporate office job after 3 years. My wife and I planned our escape for a year, sold everything we owned, and paid off around 30K in debt. As soon as we were free and clear with a little padding in our savings we made the move to Chiang Mai, Thailand.

Since arriving we have built an authority travel blog about our story, Thailand, and how we now live on $1,200 USD a month. The Tourism Authority of Thailand took notice and has since taken us on several trips around Thailand in exchange for promoting the country. We currently make our money through travel consulting sessions and custom built itineraries.

Now that we have begun our second year we want to kick things into gear and start learning more about affiliate marketing as well as successfully running eCommerce stores.

Nice to meet everyone! Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, and if you have any questions for me about living in Thailand (blog link in profile) feel free to ask.

All the best!
Chris

banners
Back