The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello from Cheltenham, UK

A

alexcopeland

Hi all. Seems like I'm late to the party as far as this forum but only found out about it recently and it seems like a great resource.

A little about me… I'm a father of 4 and I live in Cheltenham in the UK and have been doing internet marketing properly since 2007. Come from a web and graphic design background originally and bumped into affiliate marketing when looking for ways to sell dropshipping items way back when…

I'm a singer and did that full time for quite a few years, got signed to a subsidiary of Warner Brothers and had a Top 40 in the UK, played the big festivals and supported some awesome bands including Greenday. Still tour and have a good following but no radio play = doesn't pay the bills lol!

Bands called [spunge] if you want to check them out :)

Went full time as an internet marketer a few years back although right now I do a bunch of seo and marketing for a local firm but looking to work on the passive side of my business some more again so that I can leave that for a while… as you might imagine 9 to 5 doesn't really sit right after touring for a living lol!

I also coach weekly online on how to make money online through webinars with an up and coming membership site set up by some pretty well known players in the IM field.

Anyways, I do really well with mini niche sites, especially with Amazon, but never really did a lot with cpa offers so looking to expand the portfolio with a bunch of new sites and avenues using the info in here.

Looking foward to getting to know everyone here, come say hi!

A

Wow, sounds interesting man, show us the YouTube vids?

Welcome, your only down the road from me :) - My sister went to Uni in Cheltenham, beautiful place.

Welcome.

Wow, sounds interesting man, show us the YouTube vids?

Welcome, your only down the road from me :) - My sister went to Uni in Cheltenham, beautiful place.

Welcome.

Here you go... I'm the guy singing with what seems like an ever changing hair cut lol!

spunge - YouTube

Back out on tour soon so if anyone likes what they hear then let me know and I'll post up some dates... assuming that's cool to do on here?

And yeah, love Cheltenham, live not far from the Uni actually, and the sun has been shining today for the first time in a while so all good :) lol!

Thanks both, looking forward to getting to know people better.

Of course you can....Ha seems class mate nice vids, very blink/sum if I may say so.....

Yeah I've stayed in the big sleep a few times. Great place.

Blink is one of my all time favourites and sum41 have some killer tunes too so all good :)

Loving the forum by the way, you've got a really good thing going here…

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

banners
Back