The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello from chella.com

theGman

affiliate
Hi All,

New to being a member here, I've visited 5staraffiliateprograms.com in the past but I'm new to the board.

My name is Greg and I'm the internet marketing director for Chella Professional Skin Care. My goals here are to learn more about the affiliate marketing world, attract some quality publishers to our lucrative affiliate prgram and to be able to contribute something worthwhile to the community in the process.

I'm sort of new to managing and promoting affiliate programs from a merchant/advertiser perspective but I've been on the otherside of the fence for a long time. I have several Amazon, Overstock, zZounds stores and have had (still have) a decent amount of success generating revenues from them. But now my focus is to make Chella a shining star of a program for the affiliate world.

Well, thanks for listening ... see you in the threads!

G

Welcome to 5 Star, theGman.

You have listed a number of goals and you have come to the right place to achieve all of those goals.

Please ask questions whenever you have any, and hopefully you will answer questions when you can be of help to others.

Hi Gman,

Thanks for jumping in and joining us. You are in the right place.

You know zZounds is one of my clients right? I also just did some consulting for Overstock.

Please feel free to post a promo for Chella down in the "merchants promote yur program here section of the forum.

BUT jumping into general discussions with a good sig is the best way to attract affiliates here. :) You know, rub elbowsand get to know our affiliates.

Some of the top super affiliates out there are members and lurkers here. Even the MILLION dollar affiliate Jeremy Palmer hangs out here. In fact he just sent me a PM last night saying he thinks this is one of the best affiliate forums around. :p

great ... i'm pretty excited. I hope there's lot's of skin care / beauty publishers out there. thanks for the warm welcome!

MI
Back