The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello From Carl.. A Newby To All

Carlsbiz

affiliate
Hi all.. I am a newby to affiliate marketing..

I was hoping to get some help.. I want to start back into it,, and I have a web-host.. But I don?t know how to use it..

I started with a course by Dataentrycompany.com

I did learn allot (so far) but they ignored all my requests for they're
"one-on-one coaching"..

So - I shut down my Adword account,, and got my refund from Dataco.. So I didn?t lose all that much..

I do see that it could work though.. I would like to start back up,, but I don?t know enough about raising quality of Keywords,, and I don?t know how to use my hosted web-site,, and I don?t know how to write a web page..

I apologize if this thread is at all irritating.. But even forum is new to me..

This is my attempt to educate myself for free.. And this is my first thread ever.......

Thanks,, Carl...

Hi Carlsbiz,

Welcome to 5 Star. Start reading the sticky threads in the newbie forum and tryi to find thread where others have asked how to get started. You will find lots of valuable free info.

After you read all that and start to understand some of the basics
THEN ask individual, SPECIFIC questions in the newbie forum.

If you ask too many questions in one thread you will get few answers
because what you asked is sort of like"

"How do you build a house? I need to learn how to pour concrete and I don't know how to build walls and then how do I do the plumbing?" How could anyone answer all that in one post? Each thing requires a whole book plus hands on experience to to learn it.

I know it's overwhelming to figure it all out. Be you need to start with the basics and learn to build a good foundation then tackle learning each step. I'ts too much to just grasp at one time.

And also be advised there is no one right way. Everyone wants and needs a different type of house. The best way for you to build an affiliate business may be very different from someone else who already has certain skills.

Welcome to 5 Star, Carl.

As Linda said, you should go to the Newbie Affiliate Forum and read as much there as you can and pay particular attention to the ones marked "Sticky." That is very important and will be a very big help to you.

You can get a lot of very good information for free. Actually some of the people who sell information did nothing more than put together a lot of the free information that they found.

We are a very helpful community with many very friendly members. Read what is already here and you will learn a lot. Ask questions when you need help and that will also help you learn.

Also, if you have problems with forum posting you can ask for help. If I see you are having a problem related to posting, I'll contact you by private message to help you with the posting problem.

You have found the right place to get the help you want.

banners
Back