The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello From Cali

papercow

affiliate
Hello Everyone. Glad I found this website. I'm an affiliate newbie here. I started my first affiliate website over a month ago, and currently enjoying some revenue already. I'm really enjoying this, and hope to learn from all the Affiliate experts here. I have a full time job, and spend whatever time I have left at night on affiliate programs. I'm always on the lookout for new affiliate programs to join. My goal is to quit my job in 2 years :D and to start my very own affiliate program eventually. I know these are high goals, but hopefully this will happen sooner then later.

Hi there papercow,

I'm a Cali too and so is one of the other mods Mike. Thanks for joining.

FYI, since you are a new affiliate - a word of warning. Many affiliates have gotten burned by RX programs, largely by companies being forced to close down by the government, then not being able to pay affiliates. Affiliates could also potentially be held liable if someone was harmed by improperly prescribed meds. I wouldnt touch one of those programs with a 10 foot pole - but thats just me.

Welcome Papercow!

Welcome Papercow!

I'm quite new to the 5star forum as well, but so far I've really been enjoying it! I see that you're an Affiliate, do you have a website of your own? What kinds of offers do you promote?
-NeverblueVictoria ;)

MI
Back