The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Friends

sempax

Hi,

I'm Sempax from Indonesia, I'm newbie in AM.

Currently I have:

- Traffic source (Zeropark) thanks to Selvando Silva for the Coupon.
- Tracker (Voluum)
- VPS (OVH)

What I needed:

- Landing page
- Network recommendation which pay weekly or be-weekly
- Also guides How to use tracker? :D

Anyone can help me?
Sure, I can join as your referral.

Landing page

If you get an intelligence tool like Adplexity, you can download and customize successful landers already in use.

Network recommendation which pay weekly or be-weekly

I recommend putting up a thread in the Business Centre and use the thread title prefix "Looking For" and in the title itself put "Newbie Friendly Network".

How to use tracker? :D

@azgold gave you a link to the best Voluum Guide on the planet!

Thanks mate

If you get an intelligence tool like Adplexity, you can download and customize successful landers already in use.

It's paid service?

I recommend putting up a thread in the Business Centre and use the thread title prefix "Looking For" and in the title itself put "Newbie Friendly Network".

My thread already moved by administrator lol
"Your thread Hello Friends was moved to a different forum. Reason: Hi @sempax, moved your thread to the Mobile forum. You will get more help there ;) By the way, we miss your pic here: Pictures of AffiliateFix Members! | Page 7 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix :)"

@azgold gave you a link to the best Voluum Guide on the planet!

i guiss there is a guide of Voluum in the dojo section
also For Network u can start with almost any network u like
about tracking just go to Youtube u will Find guides about any tracking software u want
about landing pages i have a great Solution for U if u are Promoting "Mobile CPA Offers"

about tracking just go to Youtube u will Find guides about any tracking software u want
about landing pages i have a great Solution for U if u are Promoting "Mobile CPA Offers"
Thanks mate, can i add your skype?

send me a private message
also u can Post ur questions here in the forum

@tyoussef , you keep pulling members out of the forum. If you have a solution for her, then POST IT!

Network recommendation which pay weekly or be-weekly

Well, As a newbie to any network only a rare Network work with you on weekly payments on a first month ...Surely they may work with you on weekly payments in future depends on your Traffic quality...Hope it will help you !!

Nowdays there are very many platforms where you can easily customize your landing pages. You can search them and have a look at how they work. Be sure also to use the available free landing pages so that you cut don on the cost you will use to establish the campaign. make sure that the costs are manageable, I can personally help you get some of the landing pages because being a developer, I have come across several of them. Just reach out through inbox for clarifications. regards.

Hi,

I'm Sempax from Indonesia, I'm newbie in AM.

Currently I have:

- Traffic source (Zeropark) thanks to Selvando Silva for the Coupon.
- Tracker (Voluum)
- VPS (OVH)

What I needed:

- Landing page
- Network recommendation which pay weekly or be-weekly
- Also guides How to use tracker? :D

Anyone can help me?
Sure, I can join as your referral.

Hi sempax! Perhaps you might wanna try to check OfferDaddy as I was able to earn a lot after signing up with them...;) Just visit their website today and see if their tools have the potential to help you succeed with your AM career...:)

Hope this helps!:D

We are newbie-friendly and open to provide you with flexible payment terms. If interested, contact me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

Hi @sempax I see the guys have been giving you advice on your specific needs already.

Just to add to the list, we are a newbie friendly network with different payment periods, to be completely honest our weekly payments are conditioned to volume generate, however I dont think thats rare :)

If you want to test us out, you are more then welcome to, no strings attached. Just signup on the link in my signature.

If you want to know more about Kimia before hand just visit our thread ;) :

Also, about tracking, we work with a simply S2S method, lots of partners are using Voluum, they have quite a good reputation.

MI
Back